Pneumatic-Driven Gas Boosters
A flexible and efficient air-driven gas booster for delivering high-pressure gases.
Haskel designs and manufactures gas boosters that are the industry benchmark for durability, safety and reliability. Used for virtually all industrial gases and ideal for gas pressure increases, high pressure gas transference, cylinder charging, and scavenging, Haskel pneumatic-driven gas boosters can produce pressures up to 39,000 psi (2690 bar).
Our global reputation of providing the most reliable gas boosters in various industries is backed by a global network of high pressure expertise, service and support.
- Models & Specifications
- Download - Product Sheet And Manuals
- Quotation / Enquiries
Proven to be safe, robust, reliable, compact, and easy to maintain, Haskel pneumatic-driven gas boosters provide a number of operational benefits
– Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
– Infinitely variable cycling speed and output
– Pressures of up to 39,000 psi (2690 bar)
– Easy to apply automatic controls
– No limit or adverse effect to continuous stop/start applications
– Seal systems designed for long working life
– No airline lubricator required
– Hydrocarbon free –separation between air and gas sections
– Built-in cooling rapidly cools the compressed gas
– Single, double acting, and two-stage models
– Ability to stall at any predetermined pressure and hold the fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
Models & Specifications
Complete the Quotation / Enquiries form for more information