Compact swimming pool measurement & regulation unit M 5265 C
– 3 measuring electrodes: platinum / platinum + reference electrode
– Continuous measurements: free chlorine, pH, redox, chlorine dioxide, temperature
– 2 analog + 3 digital outputs for metering pumps and motor valves
- 3 measuring electrodes: platinum / platinum + reference electrode
- Continuous measurements: free chlorine, pH, redox, chlorine dioxide, temperature
- 2 analog and 3 digital outputs for metering pumps and motor valve
- Stable measurement – open flow measuring cell with constant flow
- Continuous cleaning of the measuring electrodes by a stepper motor
- Insight into the measuring cell parameters to quickly detect any effect of disturbing elements
- Modular electronics for simple service
- Alarm for measuring cell or regulation errors
- CANbus communication to easily connect several units to the control unit
- Clear graphical display for all measured parameters
- Isolated current outputs
The unit M 5265C is intended for measurement and control of processes in swimming pool water.
Basic parameters of measurement are: free of chlorine, chlorine dioxide, pH, redox and temperature.
The unit provides the possibility to combine different measurement and regulation modules, that can measure only one parameter (chlorine, pH, redox potential), or a combination of modules, that measure all above mentioned parameters.
Amperometric measurement method of chlorine with two electrodes and an additional third reference electrode provides constant and continuous measurement.
The unit consists of the following subassemblies:
– mechanical filter sample
– indicator of the flow of the sample
– self-cleaning chlorine measuring cell
– pH and redox electrodes
– measurement & regulation module
User interfaces for parameterization and calibration are carried out via graphical LCD displays, for each measured parameter separately.
Control and regulation of disinfection processes are enabled by analog and digital outputs and CANbus digital communication. Control modules support connection of actuators – dosing pump with analog and digital inputs as well as solenoid and motorized valves – for two-point and continuous dosing.
Software design for control modules contain several protective mechanisms against overdosing.
Download - Product Sheet And Manuals