IsoLogic™ Sensor Technology adds value to any reliability program by detecting and recording spikes in humidity and water ingress. Early detection of system upsets, avoidance of equipment failures and unplanned downtime saves you money, maintains operational efficiency and provides one less headache for you and your organization.
Unlike any breather on the market, IsoLogic has eliminated the subjectivity of color-changing desiccant media, allowing you to know the exact moment your breather is fully spent and should be replaced. Shorten time-consuming, scheduled lube routes by using RFID and Bluetooth technology to collect data on multiple breathers at the same time when syncing them with the IsoLogic app. Decrease the risk of workplace injuries by monitoring breathers installed on remote or hard-to-access equipment. Whether you’re on a plane, in the office or at home, view all breather statuses and trend data on the web platform from anywhere, anytime. All you need is the internet.
MODULE MATERIALS & COMPONENTS:
Casing: Polycarbonate, Steel (ball plunger)
Cap: Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), Steel (screws)
Circuit Board: LED lights, FR4 Fiberglass
Batteries: 1.5V alkaline AAA (Manganese Dioxide,
Zinc, Potassium Hydroxide, Graphite)
MODULE BATTERY & POWER:
Supply Source: Three AAA Batteries (each rated 1.5 V
d.c., Max 1200 mAh)
Supply Voltage: 4.5 V d.c.
Operational Current Rating: 30 mA
Life Expectancy: 2 years (use and temperature dependent)
Intended for indoor and outdoor use
Altitude up to 5,000 meters
Maximum Relative Humidity: 100% at up to 54˚C
Dustproof / Waterproof (IP66)
Hazardous Ratings: Not rated for hazardous locations
FCC, CE, Reach, RoHS
2402.0 – 2480.0 MHz Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
13.56 – 13.56 MHz RFID
Communication Range: 100ft (30m) line of sight
Bluetooth 4.0 and higher
Android OS 5.0 and higher
iOS 10.0 and higher
Data readings every 60 minutes
Stores 365 days of hourly data points
Sizing & Applications
Please Note: This is intended as a general guideline for sizing only; other considerations, such as: humidity level, frequency of air flow, ambient temperatures, and chemical compatibility are very important in sizing a breather properly. Larger applications and special circumstances typically require the most thorough analysis. Please contact Ecochem Pumps for assistance in sizing a breather.
– Intermittent Operations
– Low-Flow Applications
Sensors and Connectivity
– Detect and record spikes in humidity and water ingress.
– Know the exact moment your breather is fully spent and should be replaced. Sensors inside the breather provide a – precise digital reading of remaining breather life, saturation direction and breather temperature.
– Shorten time-consuming, scheduled lube routes by using RFID and Bluetooth technology to collect data on multiple breathers at the same time when syncing them with the IsoLogic app.
– View all breather statuses and trend data on the web platform from anywhere, anytime.
– Decrease the risk of workplace injuries by monitoring breathers installed on remote or hard-to-access equipment.
– Removes moisture in the headspace of equipment
– Eliminates rust-forming condensation
– Prevents sludge deposits and water-contaminated oil
– Prevents contamination ingress
– Provides longer lubricant life
– Reduces wear and tear on equipment, prolongs life