Chemical Metering Pump Series B
An industry standard for over 20 years, the Series B Chemical Metering Pump is a rugged, reliable choice for the harshest environments.
Its 100% enclosed chemical resistant housing provides this unit with ultimate protection, making it ideal for corrosive chemical dosing.
With a variety of models and options available, you have full flexibility to control stroke length and frequency, pressure capacity, pulse / 4.20 mA inputs and more.
- Rugged construction and time-tested design make the Series B pumps a consistent performer
- With rigid chemically-resistant housing and encapsulated electronics – this pump is designed to last year after year.
- Available with multiple options, the Series B pumps are able to accommodate a variety of applications
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Inputs for low level switch available on certain models
- Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid End
- High viscosity liquid end
- Low level float switch
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns