SUMMARY OF SERVICES AND SCOPE OF SUPPLY
1. CHEMICAL PLANT AND BULK STORAGE FACILITY’S:
• Bulk Tanker Off-
OSH ACT Standards).
• Bulk Storage Tanks (i.e. Tank Farms).
• Transfer Pump Stations.
• Chemical Pipe lines (i.e. .All Material Selections: PVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, HDPE and
• Complete Dosing Systems.
2. CHEMICAL TRANSFER / BATCHING SYSTEMS:
• “Continuous” and “Proportional” Chemical Feed systems:
• “Batch” Transfer Chemical Feed Systems:
Using either chemical dosing pumps or chemical transfer pumps in combination with either open or closed loop control systems and instruments such as:
• Reed Switch Pulsed output Water Meters.
• Active or Passive Pulsed output flow instruments (i.e. for example Mag-
• 4 to 20mA control signal from flow instruments or PLC / DCS systems.
• Batch Count controllers (i.e. either as function of flow Meter or PLC programmed or
controller in Standalone control panel)
3. EFFLUENT PLANTS:
Effluent Analysis and Plant Process Design:
• Plant Flow Rate calculations.
• Ph Correction Dosing Systems.
• Flocculent Make-
• Settling Tanks and Clarifiers.
4. Water Treatment:
• Ph correction: Includes Make-
• Soda Ash
• Caustic Flake or Liquid Caustic:
• Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plants.
• Chlorine Dosing Systems
• Small to moderate Chlorine Dioxide systems – On-
• Cooling Tower TDS and Biocide Dosing systems.
• Boiler TDS and Oxygen Scavenger Dosing Systems.
5. C.I.P Dosing Systems
• Complete plant design for CLEAN IN PLACE SYSTEMS: (C.I.P)
• Bulk Holding Tanks and Chemical Offloading Station.
• Dosing Pump Stations.
• Plant Instrumentation – Level, Flow and Conductivity.
• Comprehensive integrated or stand alone control panels for:
• Acid Make-
• Alkaline Make-
6. Dosing Skids:
Comprehensive dosing stations custom fabricated to the clients application – can include:
• Fully welded Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel assembly frames:
• Chemical Holding Tanks c/w with spillage bunds.
• Dosing Pumps – Industrial or utility pump selections
• Suction and Delivery side piping manifolds with comprehensive duty / standby change-
• Dosing pump accessories – Back pressure valves, pressure relief valves, pulsation dampeners, calibration run cylinders, pressure gauges, mechanical flow meters (i.e. Rotameters)
• Electrical and analytical Instrumentation: Level, Flow, Pressure, Ph, Conductivity, etc.
• Electrical Panels – Stand Alone Motor Starters Panels for Pumps (i.e. with Local Or Remote Stop / Start Control)
• Panels – Dosing Flow Rate control – VSD Panels and 4 to 20mA control signal interface panels
7. Dosing Pump Cabinets:
Range of custom fabricated dosing pump cabinets for the LMI or G-
• Mild Steel Powder Coated Enclosure – Recommended indoor applications.
• Stainless Steel 316L Enclosures – Recommended outdoor or hygienic / food industry applications.
• Corrosion resistant polyester enclosures – Recommended for Aggressive chemical or outdoor environments:
• Installation of the Pump into the cabinet is done with the liquid end outside of the cabinet to prevent any chemical spillage inside the enclosure.
into the cabinet
• Cabinet can include all electrical switchgear for motor protection, VSD for flow rate control, 4 to 20mA signals,
8. Systems Automation and Integration:
• Autonomous – Standalone Electrical control panels: with PLC and MMI Facilities and Fieldbus connectivity.
• Slave – Remote Control panels: with Remote I/O Facilities.
• Hard wired – MCC and Relay logic control panels.
• Process and Analytical Instrumentation applications:
9. Field Maintenance and Breakdown Repair Services:
Chemical Plant Maintenance and repairs to:
• Bulk Storage Tanks and Intermediate Holding Tanks
• Piping systems.
• Pipe Fittings (i.e. Valves, unions, etc.)
• Transfer Pumps and Dosing Pumps.
• Electrical Starter Panels,
• Electrical control panels.
10. Electrical Installation
• Certification of compliance (COC) for Atex and EX zoned hazardous areas.