CHEMICAL PLANT AND BULK STORAGE FACILITY
• Bulk Tanker Off-loading and Up-Loading Facilities (i.e. As per SABS Specifications and
• Bulk Storage Tanks (i.e. Tank Farms).
• Transfer Pump Stations.
• Chemical Pipe lines (i.e. .All Material Selections: PVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, HDPE and
• Complete Dosing Systems.
CHEMICAL TRANSFER / BATCHING SYSTEMS:
• “Continuous” and “Proportional” Chemical Feed systems:
• “Batch” Transfer Chemical Feed Systems:
Using either chemical dosing pumps or chemical transfer pumps in combination with either open or closed loop control systems and instruments such as:
• Reed Switch Pulsed output Water Meters.
• Active or Passive Pulsed output flow instruments (i.e. for example Mag-flow meter)
• 4 to 20mA control signal from flow instruments or PLC / DCS systems.
• Batch Count controllers (i.e. either as function of flow Meter or PLC programmed or
Effluent Analysis and Plant Process Design:
• Plant Flow Rate calculations.
• Ph Correction Dosing Systems.
• Flocculent Make-up and Dosing.
• Settling Tanks and Clarifiers.
• De-sludgeing Systems – Filtration and Filter Press applications
Ph correction: Includes Make-up Plants for the Mixing and Dosing of:
• Soda Ash
• Caustic Flake or Liquid Caustic:
• Sulphuric Acid Dilution Plants.
• Chlorine Dosing Systems
• Small to moderate Chlorine Dioxide systems – On-line generation and dosing.
• Cooling Tower TDS and Biocide Dosing systems.
• Boiler TDS and Oxygen Scavenger Dosing Systems
C.I.P Dosing Systems
• Complete plant design for CLEAN IN PLACE SYSTEMS: (C.I.P)
• Bulk Holding Tanks and Chemical Offloading Station.
• Dosing Pump Stations.
• Plant Instrumentation – Level, Flow and Conductivity.
• Comprehensive integrated or stand alone control panels for:
• Pre-rinse cycle control
• Acid Make-up (i.e. Nitric, Phosphoric, etc.) and Wash cycle control
• Alkaline Make-up (i.e. Caustic, etc.) and Wash Cycle control
Sanitizer Make-up (i.e. Chlorine or Par-acetic Acids) and Wash cycle control
Comprehensive dosing stations custom fabricated to the clients application – can include:
• Fully welded Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel assembly frames:
Dosing Pump Cabinets:
Range of custom fabricated dosing pump cabinets for the LMI or G-series of Milton Roy Dosing pumps with the following options:
• Mild Steel Powder Coated Enclosure – Recommende...
Systems Automation and Integration:
• Autonomous – Standalone Electrical control panels: with PLC and MMI Facilities and Fieldbus connectivity.
• Slave – Remote Control panels: with Remote I/O Facilities.
• Hard wired – MCC and Relay logic control panels.
• Process and Analytical Instrumentation applications:
Field Maintenance and Breakdown Repair Services:
Chemical Plant Maintenance and repairs to:
• Bulk Storage Tanks and Intermediate Holding Tanks
• Piping systems.
• Pipe Fittings (i.e. Valves, unions, etc.)
• Transfer Pumps and Dosing Pumps.
• Electrical Starter Panels,
• Electrical control panels.
• Certification of compliance (COC) for Atex and EX zoned hazardous areas.