Proteus Series Metering Pumps
The new version of the communication mode metering pump to provide more stringent process control and high-performance system automation.
The new PROTEUS communication mode adds Modbus RTU and Profibus DP protocols to increase processing speed and bi-directional communication. This product allows field operators to connect equipment from different vendors to a central monitoring and data acquisition system for control, monitoring and overhaul operations.
The PROTEUS ™ Series Metering Pump is a mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump that meets the added chemical needs of water treatment with advanced frequency conversion technology. PROTEUS Dosing Pumps for All Three Models - Manual, Enhanced and Communication Modes - Applications that meet a variety of process control requirements such as water and wastewater treatment, agriculture, chemicals, oil and gas, power generation, pulp and textile.
Each PROTEUS product provides a backlit color display and provides a convenient multilingual navigation interface: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
No matter what application, PROTEUS series metering pumps will meet your requirements for superior performance and intelligent products.
A mechanically-actuated diaphragm pump driven by advanced variable speed technology to provide the most accurate and reliable performance in the industry.
- Maximum application customization through advanced easy-to- use operation interface with backlit color display and enhanced settings.
- Remote connectivity enables control and feedback in real time.
- Universal power supply provides maximum flexibility (100-240V, 50/60 Hz) to power your pump.
- Multilanguage navigation (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese) offers convenient operation in the field.
- Innovative drive system creates superior +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio for greater flexibility in handling difficult chemicals.
- Optional liquid-end materials (polypropylene, PVDF, and 316L Stainless Steel) to maximize the life of the pump in challenging environments.
- Mechanically actuated diaphragms provide easy maintenance with years of field experience.
- Rugged construction with NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing and protective cover protect in the harshest environments.
- Modbus RTU and Profibus DP enabled for 2-way communication
A comprehensive product offering:
- Flow rates extend from 0.006 to 18 gph (0.023 to 68 l/hr)
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm for years of reliable service
- +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio
- General Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & paper
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Other (Contact your local representative)
If you need more infomration contact our team today